If it comes to gaming Minecraft(r) in competition with Xbox One(r) The most important thing that you’re thinking about is the dirt and dust in your Xbox One console. But cleaning it properly on and cleaning your Xbox One is the best method of taking care of it, and doing it will ensure that your console doesn’t fail because of dust accumulation or damage.
Today, I am going to tell you about how to clean the Xbox one in detail. So, let’s get started!
What can you use to clean your Xbox?
For the first step in cleaning first, you’ll need some things.
- The can is filled with compressed air.
- A soft-bristled, bristled brush like a paintbrush, toothbrush or dusting brush
- A soft microfiber cloth
- A handheld vacuum attachment or the hose
- The use of rubbing with alcohol, mild soap, and water
What should you not use to remove dirt from your Xbox?
- Wire brushes
- Disinfectant wipes
- The harsh liquid cleaners such as bleach (even when handled with care the water can leak through the system of ventilation, causing harm)
Can dust break an Xbox One?
If you don’t wash your Xbox often, dust, dirt, hair and other debris could be absorbed into the console, causing it to overheat and fail. Internal components such as your disc drive and cooling fan may also be damaged if dust build-up blocks air vents.
How can I remove the dust off from the Xbox One without opening it?
Once you’ve got all the required items, it’s simple to clean your gaming console and keep it looking good. And you don’t need to be able you can open or clean the Xbox One to do so. The Xbox One is not a good choice for cleaning. Microsoft(r) or our specialists recommend to take your console apart as it doesn’t have an easily removable faceplate. This is what you should do instead:
How to clean Xbox One?
- Unplug the console from the outlet, and disconnect the power cable.
- Utilize this microfiber towel (you may dampen it using soap or rubbing alcohol with water) to clean the entire exterior and surface on your Xbox. Make circular movements (think Karate Kid) to clean off dirt, fingerprints, and dust.
- Remove dust from close to the console’s vents, ports and ports with the soft-bristled brushes. It is also possible to utilize the air canister to blast away dust from those areas. However, make certain to only use brief bursts.
- Take your vacuum cleaner and place either the attachment handheld or next to the console, removing any dust remaining within the console’s vents and ports.
- Make use of this microfiber fabric to cover the surface of your Xbox another time, to check for dust that may have built up on top of the Xbox.
How do I clean the fan in my Xbox One?
If the fan on your console is getting louder it could be due to dust accumulation that make it more difficult for the fan to spin and complete its work. The most effective way to ensure your fan operates effectively is to keep your air vents clean.
TO HELP KEEP YOUR XBOX ONE FAN CLEAN:
- Utilize an air compressor to blast dirt and dust out of air vents.
- After you’ve cleaned your vents, you should place your Xbox in a location that has good airflow for cooling.
- Cleaning the Xbox One console every three to six months to ensure that everything is working as it should.
- Make sure to give your Xbox the top of the hill, putting it off the floor, and outside rather than in a rug or within cabinetry to prevent dust accumulation. Also, keep it away from small children and pets that may cause damage or mess.
How do you remove dirt from Xbox One controllers
The hard work is over and the only thing left to wash are the gaming accessories. Contrary to consoles it is possible to use disinfectant wipes for Xbox wireless controllers or adaptive ones (just don’t use them on the Elite version). Also, you can make use of rubbing alcohol as well as microfiber cloth. It’s simple:
- Switch off and disconnect your console by holding the Xbox button for 5-10 minutes.
- Make use of a disinfectant cloth or apply a tiny amount of rubbing liquor to the microfiber cloth and then clean both analog sticks, particularly at the bottom. Make sure to shift each stick around while you wash.
- Allow the alcohol to completely dry on the controller before you use it.
How do I get rid of Xbox One discs
The last thing you should make sure is that you’re Xbox One discs and disc drive are clean. In the event that they’re dirty this could cause the console to have difficulty in reading discs, or even recognizing games. Follow these steps to get rid of off any grime and dirt:
How do you remove dirt from the disc drive of an Xbox One
Utilize the microfiber cloth to clean the area surrounding the disc drive to remove any hair, dirt or dust. Use the soft-bristled brush to gently scrub the opening (or the tray for the disc drive) or the air canister to blow away any difficult-to-reach particles.
How do you clean up the residue left on an Xbox disc?
Make use of this microfiber fabric to clean the disc’s sides particularly the bottom. It is possible to add a tiny quantity of alcohol onto the cloth in order to smooth out the sticky spots, but make certain to allow the disc to dry completely before inserting it back into your Xbox.That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve cleaned the Xbox One console, controllers and discs, go back to playing the games you enjoy.
If you’ve tried these methods and are still in need of assistance, we’re just in front of you.
The Bottom Line
I hope after reading this blog, you are now aware of the best method of how to clean xbox one. Please use the above method and share your experiences in the comment section. Thank You!